The Virtual Knowledge Gateway: A platform for collaboration among HEI researchers and external stakeholders.
The Virtual Knowledge Gateway is a collaboration platform for university researchers and external stakeholders.
The Gateway provides a possibility for the universities to:
- Share research agendas and issue papers;
- Post challenges and crowdsource innovative collaboration ideas;
- Contribute to solving challenges by posting solutions;
- Collaborate with enterprises and industry, policy makers and public officials, research institutions and other HEIs, NGOs and informal community groups;
- Develop joint projects with selected external stakeholders.
As a registered member of the Virtual Knowledge Gateway (VKG), the users can create challenges about research topics of interest. They can receive solutions while the challenges are active and evaluate them. In the “My Projects” section the users can moderate the co-creation process aimed at further development of selected solutions starting a collaboration project based on the selected solution/s. For more information see the VKG User Guide.
Access the Virtual Knowledge Gateway and register here: